TGIF! I hope you have all had a good week. Mine has been good and rather productive. Spring seems to have finally arrived...maybe...hopefully!
Once I was done with the stenciling and inking, I die cut the sentiment using Hero Arts Hello Stamp and Cut set. I cut the word out 5 times and then used my Xyron adhesive runner to layer them all together, resulting in a "faux" chipboard sentiment to put in the center. I added the "beautiful" which is from the same set underneath it. I just stamped it in Coral Reef ink, made a little flag end and then edged it with Carribean Blue ink. For a final touch, I added some sequins around the stenciled area as well. When the front panel was complete, I adhered it to the card base with some foam adhesive.
A rather simple card, really; but I really like the colors on the Kraft card stock and that stencil is gorgeous! I can't wait to use it again.
That is all for me today. Thanks for visiting with me, have a great weekend; and I'll see you all again on Monday!
1. Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes
2. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: CAS
3. Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
4. Little Miss Muffet Challenges: Anything Goes
5. A Bit More Time to Craft: Anything Goes
6. Crafts Galore Encolore Challenge: Anything Goes
7. Brown Sugar Challenges: Anything Goes
8. Crafting with Friends: Anything Goes
9. PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes
10. Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes