I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was busy with baseball and someone running into my backyard fence, knocking it down and then driving off...so yeah, that was an unnecessary complication to my weekend!
Another busy week ahead, so I'm going to jump right in with the first card this week. I have had this Sweet Threads 6x6 paper pad from Basic Grey forever! About the time I think I can't possibly get any more use out of it. I manage to squeeze together another card. For this card, I paired the scraps of pattern papers together with PTI Smoky Shadow, Hibiscus Burst, and Simply Chartreuse.
The butterfly is from PTI What the Doodle Butterfly Die Set. I cut the bottom layer of the butterfly from SSS Fog and the top butterfly from some darker grey card stock; and then the center one from Hibiscus Burst with a Chartreuse and white die cut flower center. I layered the butterfly pieces so that the top layer stood up a bit from the bottom. Once I attached it, I added the glitter stickles for some sparkle.
The sentiment is from SSS Very Special. I stamped it with SSS Beanstalk ink on a die cut circle and then edged with Worn Lipstick Distress ink.
That is all for me today. Thanks for visiting with me. Have a wonderful day, and I'll be back on Wednesday!
1. Come and Get It Challenges: Glitter and Bling
2. Card Mania Challenges: Spring
3. One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes with Wings
4. Glitter N' Sparkle Challenge: Anything Goes
5. Our Crafty Corner: Anything Goes (3rd Entry)
6. Use Your Stuff: Scraps
7. Dream Valley Challenges: All Creatures Great and Small
8. Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
9. Amusing Challenges: Anything Goes