I hope you had a great week and are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend. If you're new to Coffeehouse Sunday, welcome! This is a weekly post that I do in which I link to the interesting articles, stories and recipes I've come across in the past week. I try not to post articles and links about all the things that are "major" news events (i.e. Trump and the Russia situation, the Manchester bombings etc) I figure people are well aware of these more prominent stories. This post is designed for more of the "tucked away" stories of the week. It's a great post to just curl up with your coffee on a Sunday morning, relax and wander through the deep passages of the interweb!
- Speaking of Coffee, do you REALLY know the differences between all those Starbucks coffee drinks?
- It's Memorial Day Weekend, which means there's probably lots of great food for you to eat and enjoy; but are you really hungry?
- If you're hosting a cookout or attending one this weekend, don't underestimate the importance of a crowd pleasing side dish!
- After you've eaten and enjoyed your fill of great food this weekend, you may experience some food guilt. On your way home from the gym Tuesday, stop by Trader Joe's and pick you up some of these mini avocados!
- This article discussing how Adrian Berlinger decided to climb Mt. Everest without oxygen, made me want to rethink what I'm doing with my life and more importantly my gym routine!
- Raising our kids to be kind, generous and compassionate is so much better than toughening them up for "the real world"
- The residents on this street are all in trouble for being anti social because they let their kids play outside. Confused? Me too...
- Brace yourselves parents...Summer vacation is coming!
Post a Comment