Thanks for visiting with me today! I hope you're all having a good weekend so far. Welcome to Coffee House Sunday. Grab your coffee and let's see what I found around the interwebz this week.
- Are you a Top Chef fan? Me too! Here's a few behind the scenes secrets from Tom.
- Finally the answer to your burning question about whether or not you should refrigerate ketchup
- Be on the look out for those nasty little Seed Ticks this summer.
- I have a low level Gluten allergy so I tried going gluten free for a while; but I was gaining weight like crazy! Apparently this is a Common Weight Loss Mistake
- This Peach Crunch Cake will also probably be a weight loss mistake; but one I think I'm just going to have to make VERY soon!
- This Pizza Delivery Guy wins the "You the MAN" award this week!
- Luxury stroller stolen at Disney World, not shocking... Selling it on Facebook....Say whaaatt??
- Don't worry, just write a story and be happy!
- There is a Rat Cafe in San Francisco...with REAL Rats! I am not even joking, people. I'll wait a moment for you to absorb that....
- I still can't watch Robin Williams without feeling contradictory feelings of sadness and laughter; but I am glad he helped his daughter Zelda understand and become an advocate for Mental Illness
- I don't fly very often; but when I do, I must admit there's always a point at which I wonder How is this plane actually flying?
- This story about a malnourished baby who died just makes me sad. FEED your babies, people!
- And just like that the KFC 11 Herbs and Spices are secret no more.
- Sure your family may annoy you at times; but don't underestimate the value of spending time together as a family.
- Finally, we'll end this week with this heartwarming story about the dad and the stepdad walking their daughter down the aisle. I mean...COME ON! All the feels, people...
I hope your Sunday is great!