Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms out there! I hope you all have lots of fabulous plans today with your loved ones and babies whether this is your first Mother's Day or your 40th Mother's Day!
Did you all have a good week? Mine was good, busy as always; but that's the way I like it. Ok, shall we see what's picqued my interest this week around the interwebs? Great! Grab your coffee, curl up in your favorite chair and let's get started!
- Have you heard about this $38 pizza you can get in NYC? It takes 3 1/2 days to make and requires advanced reservations! Wonder if they throw in a free glass of wine?!
- Are you a multitasker? I know I am without a doubt...but apparently multitaskers are missing out on the One Truth About Life
- Being an "Uncool Mom" is totally awesome. Not to mention the fact that I'd just like to come to dinner every night at this home!
- Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell--side by side stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame--Goals, people GOALS!!
- Apparently not all onions are the same...
- Not feeling smart lately? Don't worry...apparently there are tried and true tricks to convince people you really are!
- If you're a parent and love to share things about your children online either through social media or blogging, you need to go read this article about whether or not we reveal too much about our kids.
- I'm almost finished reading "The Bookshop on the Corner" Cute and easy read. What are your reading right now?! I'd love to know...
- Having a baby changes everything about your life and it is beautiful; but sometimes...a lot of times it is hard and ugly and exhausting!
- I don't know that I'm a "Highly Sensitive Person"; but I totally understand the idea of alone time every day to recharge.
- It's a perfect day to curl up with your mom and watch these heartfelt Netflix Movies!
- I know we ended last week with a picture of a dog; but I just couldn't help myself because seriously? The dog on the roof?!?!
Post a Comment