I hope you're having a great day. It is time for another challenge! I was so happy with all of the wonderful entries in the last challenge. Make sure and check out winners post here!
Before we get to the new challenge, let's talk one more time about the Design Team. I decided rather than trying to reach out to those who expressed interest previously, I'm going to have those who are interested reach out to me via email instead. I tried to contact a few people who expressed interest; but not everyone who did had an email address listed in their blog information, so I couldn't contact everyone. I also thought I would lay out exactly what I'm looking for, so that you'll be able to decide if you're interested.
1. I'm looking for 4 people for a 3 month commitment: December through February
2. You must have an active blog
3. You must have already participated in at least 2 of the 4 previous PCC challenges
4. You must be willing to submit 2 projects per month according to the them of the challenge and email them to me the Monday before each challenge posts and then also do a blog post of your own on the day of the challenge linking back to PCC.
5. Be willing to leave comments on participating entries. These will probably be divided up into a even/odd or number ending split scenario.
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com with a link to your blog no later than November 16. Your first submissions will be due Nov 28 for the challenge to post Dec 1
Ok....so that's all the information I have about the Design Team. Let's move on to the new challenge:
Let's see some heat embossing! Sometimes, I feel like heat embossing gets shoved to the side by the easier and quicker dry embossing, so break out those heat guns and that versamark and get creative!
here is my example featuring Simon Says Stamp "Sparkle and Shine" I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment in the middle. I kept the rest of the card pretty simple in order to focus on the embossing.
You have until 11pm Tuesday Nov 15 to link your creations. This gives me time to post the winners on Wednesday.