So glad to see you again for Day 6 of 25 Days of Christmas cards. I hope you're all having a great day!
Today's card began with a piece of PTI Hibiscus card stock cut and folded to a standard A2 card size. Next, I layered a piece of white card stock followed by PTI New Leaf. The patterned papers in the top right and bottom left corners are from Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad. The two smaller white corner panels were embossed with the Snowflakes and Swiss Dots embossing folders.
The Christmas Tree is from Inkadinkado "Holiday Filigree" stamped on Neenah Solar White card stock with SSS Green Leaf ink. I added some stickles to the tree to give it sparkle and shine. The sentiment is from SSS Christmas Sentiments set, stamped in Festive Berries Distress ink.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day and I will see you again tomorrow!
1. Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenges: Anything Goes Christmas
2. Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
3. Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Christmas
4. Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
5. The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes/ optional Christmas paper