I hope you're all having a great week so far. I have two cards for you today because they were just too fun and easy; and I couldn't resist doing two of them!
A while ago, I ordered these Watercolor Doodles Printables from SSS just to have something fun and easy when I wanted to craft; but wasn't in the mood to do a whole lot of complicated things. They are so adorable! I love them. I had a hard time choosing the two I wanted to do! I used my Prismacolor watercolor pencils and colored it all in and then used one of my aqua brushes for the water. Some of the areas are REALLY tiny though, and unfortunately, I did get a little out of the lines bleeding.
That is it for me today. Enjoy the rest of our day; and I'll see you all again on Friday!
1. Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
2. Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
3. Fab N Funky Challenges: No Designer Paper
4. Sisterhood of Crafters: No Designer paper
5. The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes with a sentiment