Hello Crafting World!
How are you all today? It is looking to be another very very hot day here in San Antonio. I do so wish it would rain, it is so dry and everything is just dead. It's awful! They say we might get some tomorrow; but I'm not holding my breath!
So, yesterday was one of those guilty pleasure days for me! I crafted and watched Netflix pretty much all day and it was FABULOUS!! I just started watching the show "Saving Grace" I had never had a chance to watch it when it was on TNT; but I am enjoying it now!
Ok, well I know you're not here to listen me to babble on about my TV addiction! Now, as you can see my card for today is fairly simple; but it took me Forever to do because I just took my time and enjoyed doing it, which is also why I didn't get a chance to post it yesterday.
I used Ocean Tide, Summer Sun, Aqua Mist, and an olive green type paper that just matched! So, here are the challenges for this card:
1. Mojo Monday: Sketch
2. Bows and Berries: thank you or appreciation cards
3. Make it Monday: Anything Goes
4. There She Goes: Use 3 different stamp sets. I used Inkadinkado Polka Dot background stamp which I embossed with clear embossing powder, Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" for the sentiment which I embossed with white powder and Verve's "Up, Up and Away" which I colored with various Copic Markers (BG10, Y35, YG03)
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Stitching. I did real stitching around the Summer Sun piece and faux stitching with my white pen around the Ocean Tide base of the card.
6. Pile it On: Show some Metal. I added four gold brads to the balloon stamp.
7. Quirky Crafts: Recipe Box. I chose the "Embossing" "Four brads" and " a stamped image" for my three squares.
Ok, so that's all for me today. I'm off to link up my card and visit a few blogs before I do some more productive things for the day, even though they won't be nearly as fun!! Enjoy your day everyone and I'll see you tomorrow or Wednesday.