Hello Crafting World!
How are you all today? It is looking to be another very very hot day here in San Antonio. I do so wish it would rain, it is so dry and everything is just dead. It's awful! They say we might get some tomorrow; but I'm not holding my breath!
So, yesterday was one of those guilty pleasure days for me! I crafted and watched Netflix pretty much all day and it was FABULOUS!! I just started watching the show "Saving Grace" I had never had a chance to watch it when it was on TNT; but I am enjoying it now!
Ok, well I know you're not here to listen me to babble on about my TV addiction! Now, as you can see my card for today is fairly simple; but it took me Forever to do because I just took my time and enjoyed doing it, which is also why I didn't get a chance to post it yesterday.
I used Ocean Tide, Summer Sun, Aqua Mist, and an olive green type paper that just matched! So, here are the challenges for this card:
1. Mojo Monday: Sketch
2. Bows and Berries: thank you or appreciation cards
3. Make it Monday: Anything Goes
4. There She Goes: Use 3 different stamp sets. I used Inkadinkado Polka Dot background stamp which I embossed with clear embossing powder, Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" for the sentiment which I embossed with white powder and Verve's "Up, Up and Away" which I colored with various Copic Markers (BG10, Y35, YG03)
5. Creative Inspirations Challenge: Stitching. I did real stitching around the Summer Sun piece and faux stitching with my white pen around the Ocean Tide base of the card.
6. Pile it On: Show some Metal. I added four gold brads to the balloon stamp.
7. Quirky Crafts: Recipe Box. I chose the "Embossing" "Four brads" and " a stamped image" for my three squares.
Ok, so that's all for me today. I'm off to link up my card and visit a few blogs before I do some more productive things for the day, even though they won't be nearly as fun!! Enjoy your day everyone and I'll see you tomorrow or Wednesday.
Thanks for entering the quirky crafts challenge. Don't forget to return for voting and the winners announcement.
Great job, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Hope to see you again for our next challenge
Your card is super cute. I love the masking and the gold brads on the balloon are fantastic. Thanks for following my blog!
Fabulous card gorgeous colours
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.
Oh, this is just too fun! Love the soft coloring on your balloon and that fabulous polka dot background. Great card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
Beautiful card! Olena
oh this is one,beautiful card,just love,the image and your coloring is just perfect hugs cheryl xxx
Love your card. It's raining here in Holland, so let me send you some. Can you please send us some sunshine in return?
Fab card! Thank you so much for telling us which 'boxes' you chose! and thank you for joining Quirky Crafts challenge. Don't forget to pop back next week to vote foe your favourite!
Fantastic card! Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts this week.
Super fun.. love all the stitching! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!
Post a Comment