Monday, July 28, 2008
New Stamps and a Feel Good Award!
Well, today's post is a bit late and I apologize for that. I've been busy wearing all my hats today: Domestic Goddess, Mommy and Stamper. Today's card is from my new Paper Pretties Bunny Slippers Sophia set. Isn't she adorable?! She is the first stamp I received in my Paper Pretties "Stamp of the Month" Club. I have had so much fun playing with her, she's so versatile. I can't wait to get my next set. I used Really Rust, Brocade Blue, Groovy Guava, and Bashful Blue for my colors.
Today is Mojo Monday and try a new technique on SCS. Both are very cool and I encourage you to check them out. I am going to try to work on them later this week.
This weekend was fabulous. It was Tyler's birthday and we had a party for him at Grandma's house. So, now he has been busy playing with all his new toys. As for me, in order to accomodate the new load, I embarked on the great toy purge and then while I was at it, I figured it was time to sort through some clothes as well. So as I said, it's been a busy day; but I didn't get a chance to post on Friday or over the weekend and I didn't want to go another day with out posting.
I also got this really cool weblog award from Becky, AKA "Nawlin's Lady". I was super excited that she passed it on to me! There are rules that go along with the award, however.
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
I only have five that I'm going to pass the award onto..(hey, you know what they say about rules!)
1. Stamp a Little Love by Cambria Turnbow
2. Oodabug Alley by Charmaine
3. Kerilinn's Blog
4. Fresh and Fun by Beate (who's currently taking a summer break)
5. Poetic Artistry by Julee (Verve Stamps)
Be sure to check out this blogs. They will truly amaze and inspire you!
Have great evening and I'll be back tomorrow!