Welcome back to another edition of Coffee House Sunday. I hope you've all had a great week. So, what interesting "buried between the headlines" things have been happening this week? Well, honestly, not a lot! I have to tell you, there was not a lot that really jumped out and grabbed me this week. So, this week's Coffee House Sunday is rather brief, I'm afraid. Perfect day to just sit back and enjoy your coffee maybe while you listen to the birds sing or the waves roll in.
- We've all wondered is it really worth it to pay more for the "healthier" option at the grocery store?
- When you're at the grocery store, don't forget to pick up the Olive Oil and help keep that brain cancer away!
- You're on a healthy eating roll now, don't ruin it with late-night eating!
- If you've decided to splurge on all the healthy food at the grocery store, you'll no doubt be looking for some free stuff. Don't worry, the Internet has options for you!
- Best lesson of the week: Don't confuse money with happiness.
- If you have children and plan to spend time at the beaches or pools, then please read and familiarize and educate yourself about the symptoms of dry drowning and secondary drowning and more importantly, how to prevent them
- If you are not ready to start a family, make sure you're not taking these birth control pills!
- If you are planning or already have a family, it may be hard for you to accept that fact that you will never be able to take them to this lady's house. I know you're devastated at the loss of that potential friendship!
- Finally, we'll end on a happy note and take a look at all these celebrity couples who have been married 20 years this year. Honestly, some of them were a little surprising...Snoop Dogg?? Who knew?
I hope your Sunday is great!
Post a Comment