I hope you all have had a great week! School is officially out for the summer and I have been busy trying to find ways to keep my children happily engaged and learning for the summer because, yes...I'm THAT mom!
Anyhow, I digress. Grab your coffee and let's see what interesting things caught my eye this week out there in the Interwebs!
- Apparently there is a peak age for everything you will do in your life. I read through this list... my prospects are not promising. I hope yours are better.
- At no age, however, is it a good idea to make cookies that end up looking like penis cookies for your son's birthday celebration! (Go ahead...click the link, you know you want to!)
- We'll just continue with the sex theme for a moment and talk about this Sex Robot that the world is apparently racing to make. The things you didn't know, right?!
- I have recently started using a calorie counter app. Not because I think that I need to lose a lot of weight but I wanted to be more conscious of what I'm eating. There's a whole list of reasons this is a bad idea, however.
- Maybe I should incorporate more coconut oil into my life
- Of course, I could just throw all caution to the wind and start a mission to visit the best donut shops in America, since I totally missed Naional Donut day this past week.
- I should be using more of these 100 greatest cooking tips of all time. Not to say that I'm not using any of them...but definitely not enough.
- I read this article about a mom who can't stand her kids sometimes; and I just wanted to put my arms around her and say, I get it...I really do. Here's a donut and a glass of wine.
- I'd also give her this list of 15 ways parents have trolled their children for both comic relief and future inspiration.
- Sometimes, all you want is for your baby to fall asleep and it just seems so cute to let them lay on daddy's chest on the couch. This is bad...very bad..I never knew there was a link between SIDS and Couches.
- This article in which Prince William talks about mental illness and his mother's death is powerful and inspiring. You should go read it...right now.
I hope your Sunday is great!