Click to follow me on Bloglovin! Blog candy when I get to 50 followers!
Here today to share a card I made using this week's Deconstructed Sketch as an inspiration.
I started with a side folded card made from Simon Says Stamp Khaki card stock. I layered a piece of Ocean Tide from PTI. I stamped the layer of Neenah Solar white card stock with the Classic Fabric Design Background Stamp from Hero Arts in Khaki ink (also from Simon Says Stamp.)
I cut, layered and embossed the rest of the panels as shown. I stamped "U" from Verve's You and I set in khaki ink and used the coordinating die from the I Heart U set to cut it out and then adhered it to the circle panels.
I stamped the small "thank" in the top corner and added the flower at the bottom, added the faux stitching around the edges of the circle and the card base. In the end, I felt like the top corner was lacking a little, so I added that small strip of of Ocean Tide for a final finishing touch.
I was really happy with the way this card turned out, especially the color scheme. I hope you like it too!!
Have a great day; and I'll see you all again soon!
1. Deconstructed Sketch
2. Brown Sugar: Anything Goes
3. Crafts for the Craic: Bingo (I chose Flower, 2+layers, and stitching)
4. Crafty Catz: No Designer Paper
5. Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
6. Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
7. Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
8. Through the Purple Haze: Anything Goes