I am so thankful that I brought my Nook and keyboard to my son's doctor appointment today since they are running 2 hours behind!! I mean, seriously...how ridiculous is that?!
I added lots of distressing and inking to the edges of the panels in hopes to make it warmer and inviting which is the feel I was going for especially considering that I will be giving this card to a friend along with some coffee and some chocolates.
I also found some fun challenges for this card:
1. Anything Goes Challenge: Anything goes (optional Coffee Break theme)
2. Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge: Anything Goes
3 Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
4. Top Tip Tuesday: Embossing
5. Crafty Cardmakers : 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments
6. Mojo Monday: Sketch
7. The Pink Elephant Challenge: texture
That is all for me today! Thank you so much for visiting with me! Until next time....
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Terracotta Tile, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
My Mind's Eye Stella Rose
Inks: Rusty Hinge, Tumbled Glass and Vintage Photo Distress Inks
Stamps: "Delightful and Delicious" Verve Stamps
Accessories: Geometric Rings embossing folder, brads, button