A couple of new projects to share with you today. The first is a small 8x8 layout that is part of a book I am making to take to my Mother-in-Law when we visit later this month. I wanted to do something very simple for her, so each page only has one picture. It's been a lot of fun to do and it's nearly finished. I used Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, and Hawaiian Shores along with some patterned papers from "Me and My Big Ideas"
The quote sticker at the bottom is from a package I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
The second project is a card for yesterday's Stars and Stamp Sketch challenge. I useand Sage Shadow, Harvest Gold, Sahara Sand pattern paper and white paper. I cut the large white circle using my Laina Lamb Digital Circle cutting kit and my Cricut with SCAL Software. I cut another circle measuring 3 1/4 out of the Harvest Gold card stock before adhering the lace circle. I used Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities for the Sage circle. I embossed the large flower from Our Craft Lounge "Fabulous Florals" with Versamark and White embossing powder. I stamped the smaller flower with Sage Shadow ink and then cut it out before adhering it with a gold brad. I embossed the white background piece with the "Floral Fantasy" cuttlebug embossing folder. The sentiment in the corner is also from OCL "Say it Big" set.
I am entering these projects for the following challenges:
1. Dream Valley Challenges: Summer Theme
2. I Did it Creations: Floral
3. Scrappy Frogs Challenge: Summer Flowers
4. Two Sisters Challenge: Summer Fun
5. Crazy Challenges: Summertime
1. Play Date Cafe: Color Challenge (Light Green, Light Yellow, White, Kraft or Taupe)
2. Our Craft Lounge: CAS (and use flowers)
3. One Stitch at a Time: Anything Goes
4. Pile it On: use your favorite technique. Mine is embossing, whether heat embossing or dry embossing. I always seem to incorporate it into my projects
5. Stars and Stamp Blog: Sketch
6. Make it Monday: Anything Goes
7. Inspire me Friday: Anything Goes
Have a great night everyone!