Good Saturday Evening!!
I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend. Mine has been quite lazy and wonderful I woke up this morning and took advantage of the quiet time with my coffee this morning to start on some crafting. I was only going to do one and then that turned into to two; and well I was just on such a roll that I kept going and did another one. My quick crafting time turned into 5 hour crafting marathon!
I hope you like all of them. I have listed the challenges and details with each card.
For this first card, I chose Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom and some pattern papers from a new package of Basic Grey "Hopscotch" that I just got from Two Peas. The cupcake is from Inkadinkado.
This card is for the following challenges:
1. Fashionista Friday and Stamping with the Dragon: Birthday
2.Phindy Place and Stamping 4 the Weekend:
Monochromatic (I stretched it a bit with the pattern paper; but I'm gonna sneak it any way!)
3. Fun with Shapes and More: Sketch and use a die. I used my Petite Scallop Circle Nestabilities
I was quite pleased with the results of this second card. I used Smoky Shadow, Simply Chartreuse, Newspaper and Vanilla.
This card fits the following challenges:
1. Our Craft Lounge: Photo Inspiration (click the link to see the photo) I used OCL's Fabulous Florals for the two small flowers on the side.
2. Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes
3. Sassy Studios: Use a punch. I used the Fiskars April Lace Punch
4. Prairie Fairy Blog: Use fine print in your design element. Obviously I used some newspaper and the fact that it was a bit aged added to the vintage feel of the card.
5. Res Q Challenge: Make a Happy Card: My sentiment is from a new set from Hero Arts called "Live Life" that I just got from Two Peas.
6. Get Sketchy: Sketch 75
Finally the third card is a more subtle and warm birthday card. I have to apologize for the photo quality, as it's not the best and doesn't show a lot of the detail I was wanted to exhibit in this card. Anyhow, I used Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest, and Ripe Avocado and Vintage Cream from Paper Trey Ink.
I will enter this card into the follow challenges:
1. Shelley's Images: Anything Goes
2. Card Making Mamas and Fairy Knoll : Birthday
3. CCEE: Scoring
4. Fabulous Friday: No Pattern Paper
5. Clean and Simple: Sketch