Tuesday, February 15, 2011
So here I am in stamping, crafty heaven once again. I must make a disclaimer here: I am going to miss my husband and worry about him every single second that he is gone; but I must confess one tiny little thing. I have to admit that it is going to be nice to be able to stamp and blog at my leisure instead of having to make sure it's all done before the kids get home or before it's time for dinner etc. I normally don't do any sort of crafting or computer work in the evening because I always like to spend my time with James watching TV, reading etc. Now, however since I'm sitting on the couch all alone after the kids go to bed, I have plenty of time. I think that's why even though I got this card done yesterday, I've just been a bit lazy about getting it blogged and linked up to the challenges I want to participate in. Also, life does sometimes happen so I had all the intentions of doing it yesterday; but alas did not quite get it done.
Anyhow, here are the challenges and details for today's card:
1. Bunny Zoe Crafts: Flowers
2. Crafty Your Passion: Pink
3. Die Cut Dreams: Baby Girl Card. (I was so happy to have something other than a Valentine's Day or challenge to do...)
4. Incy Wincy: Use 2 different color mediums. (I stamped the sentiment with ink and then used versa mark and chalk for the green butterfly)
5. Mojo Monday: Sketch 178
6. Totally Stampalicious, Alys Challenge, I Did it Creations: All Bling it up challenges. I used some pink and green rhinestone squares and some glitter around the sentiment and in the butterfly as well.
7. Woodware USA: Embossing.
8. One Stitch at a Time: Make it Pretty
9. Paper Sundaes: Pick at least 2 of the featured toppings. (I chose flowers and pink)