Another week has come and gone and it is once again time for another Coffee House Sunday. If this is your first time here, welcome. If you're a return visitor, I'm happy to have you back again. For all you first time visitors, Coffee House Sunday is just a weekly round up of all the interesting stories and articles I've come across during my wanderings around the webosphere the last week.
Ok, grab your coffee, sit yourself somewhere comfortable and here we go!
- Last week, I had great news for all the chocolate lovers out there; and this week I am here to bring great tidings to the coffee lovers of the world! Coffee lovers live longer! Viva la Cafe!
- You should order an extra cup of coffee when you eat brunch at one of these 50 best brunch places in each state.
- Are you road- tripping this summer? Need some ideas? Here are 10 road trips to take as well as 10 to avoid.
- Perhaps you're like us and just staying home this summer. Nothing wrong with that at all. Here are a few under-rated Netflix movies you can stream to while away the lazy summer days.
- A big bowl of ice-cream would be a perfect partner to your lazy Netflix marathon, or perhaps you prefer gelato or frozen custard?? What exactly is the difference?
- Ice cream treats will definitely keep you cool on these hot summer days; but here a few more ideas to cool your house as well.
- Eventually, you will start to feel like a lazy slob and want to get off the couch and that would be a perfect time to tackle the decluttering project you've been avoiding since the Bush Administration (the first one!)
- Have you ever gone out and enjoyed Mexican food and a pitcher of Margaritas with your friends? Good times, right? Well...not if you live in Alabama, apparently. It's every Margarita lover for himself-- single serve only!
- I made these mini meatballs twice for dinner last week! You should make them at least twice as well next week!
- This mom is speaking the truth that many of us are afraid to admit.
- And I want to thank this mom for sharing her perspective on the word, "no." A powerful read for sure.
- Speaking of great mothers, do you still find it hard to believe it's been 20 years since the death of Princess Diana? I know I do. Still so much to learn about her....
I hope your Sunday is great!
Another super Coffee House Sunday post Dori, I think I will definitely have a go at making those meatballs.
Crafting with Cotnob
Thank you! They were yummy. I actually pan fried mine just a little before putting them on a sheet rack/pan for the oven. Gave them a nice little sear on the outside!
Another great read! I'm thinking meatballs may be on the menu soon and great parenting reads, too! I definitely need to do some decluttering...but maybe some ice cream first!
Post a Comment