I'm finally back with another edition of Coffee House Sunday. Just a quick reminder if this is your first time here, Coffee House Sunday is a weekly post in which I share other blog posts, lifestyle articles and news stories that have caught my interest over the past week through my strolls and wanderings through the webiverse. Ready? Great! Grab your coffee, find a comfy chair and here we go!
- Perhaps the best news of the week is that there is finally proof that Chocolate is good for the brain!
- When you go to the grocery store, make sure you get that chocolate; and then follow this doctor's advise for what to buy and what to skip at the grocery store. I wish I could say I follow this; but sadly that dang cereal aisle and granola bar aisle sucks me in every time!
- We may finally have the answers needed for a cease-fire in the war between the "no screen time at all or kids" parents and the "Oh, my God if it keeps them out of my hair, that's great!" Parents.
- And hey look...when they're not on their electronic devices, you can decide which one of these awesome slime recipes you'd like to try. Heck try 'em all!
- Speaking of parenting, I loved this article highlighting the 5 Things our Parents Felt Zero Guilt About
- I applaud this mother's heart-felt and courageous post about forgetting her toddler in the car. I also think it's great that the responses of other mom's to the post were to admit their own shortcomings. I've had many regretful moments as a mom, myself!
- I would not, however, have any guilt regarding these Amazon Basics Splurges
- I would make sure to order them before an asteroid came to kill us all
- This mom's honest opinion about the hell that is other people's children is refreshingly honest!
- Did you love the TV Show Friday Night Lights as much as I did!
- Who knew we've had some pretty funny presidents over the years in the good ol' USA!
- It wouldn't be a Coffee House Sunday if we didn't talk about animals! I always wonder how long I can leave my dog home alone.
- Go read this article to learn what you need to know about flying with a dog
- Finally, can we all just take a moment and say "Awwww" about this kitten who literally stopped traffic
I hope your Sunday is great!