Wow! Can you believe it? I'm actually posting my Mojo Monday card on Monday! I was able to get it all done before Jonathan got home from pre-school this morning. It was a really simple card as you can see. It's actually a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square card. I like doing this size when I do a square card because it still fits inside a regular size envelope. I know it appears that it has a black base; but it really doesn't. The base is actually white. I actually photographed the card sitting on a piece of black paper. I was actually quiet pleased with the results. You all know, I don't usually photograph cards very well. The card really was simple, so I'm not sure it really needs a lot of detailed explaining. The flower in the middle is from SU's "Fifth Ave Floral". I stamped it in black ink and then used R35, R59 and C1 Copic Markers to color it in.
This simple little card fits the following challenges for today:
1. Mojo Monday: Sketch 154
2. Lexi's Creation: Use Embossing
3. Pollycraft Monday Challenge: Add a little nature ( I used a flower)
4. The Pink Elephant Challenge: Make a card that is mostly white
5. Let's Ink it Up: Use yellow on your card
6. Sentimental Sundays: Make a Clean and Simple card