Would you believe me if I told you that I spent all day stamping yesterday and this is the only thing I have to show for it. I started out with a vision and a sketch that looked nothing like what I finally ended up with. I started, it didn't work, I tried to adjust...no luck, so in the trash it went. I started again...twice and both times they ended up in the trash. I don't know what was wrong, I just couldn't get it together. I finally got this one done this morning! I have to say, that I rather like this one. I really wanted to use my Paper Pretties Gliding By stamp; but it is a large stamp and so I kept having a hard time figuring out where to put it and still have room for the background and other elements I wanted to use in the card. I started with a Tempting TQ base and added a layer of Ruby Red. I made the swirl background by brayering my CB swirls folder with Ruby Red ink and then running it through my CB with white paper. This is a very cool technique and I highly recommend trying it. One tip though, cover the embossing folder with a layer of Versamark and then brayer the ink on to it. This will make the ink smoother on the paper. Also, be sure that you place the paper carefully on to the ink and then don't move it around. Otherwise, you're ink will smudge onto the white embossed part of the paper. This happened to me; but I got lucky because I was able to spin it around and cover it up with the image. I stamped the Sophia stamp with Basic Brown ink and then used a variety of Copics and SU markers to color her in. I added the paper piercing around the Ruby Red layer and the green eyelets to finish the card. That's all for me. I hope I have better luck stamping today. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!