I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was good. I set up my fall decor inside which seems a little odd since it still in the upper 80s / lower 90s here in NC. I’m fairly certain summer is never going to end! Maybe by the time I decorate for Christmas, it’ll finally feel like Fall.
Anyhow, I decided to break out some watercolors and make a Fall colored thank you card. I used Tim Holtz Distress watercolor paper and my Gansei Tambi watercolors to create a simple background.
I cut two more circle frames from rust color card stock and also Spring Moss from Papertrey Ink. I used the larger circle frame on the front of the card and I layered the tree image and smaller circle frame on the inside of the card
I white heat embossed the sentiment at the bottom which is from my ever- present and much used Hero Arts “ Everyday Sentiments”
I added some white dashed lines around the outer circle frame and a some sparkly dots around the inner frame for the finishing touches.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today! I hope you like what I made. Feel free to scroll around and see some of my other creations!
1. Corrosive Challenges: Anything Goes
2. Creative Fingers Challenges: Anything Goes
3. Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
4. Polkadoodles: Anything Goes
5. QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
6. Brown Sugar Challenges: Anything Goes
7. Crafting Happiness Challenge: Orange
8. Get Creative Challenges: Anything Goes (3rd)
9. Make My Monday: Autumn