I hope you are all doing well! It has been quite a while since my last posting; but as I said previously, the spring is a bit of a busy time for me as a mom. I have projects prepped and ready to share with you this week and then we'll see what happens next week!
Since today is Monday, I thought this "Coffee Helps" card would be perfect! You know sometimes, it's hard to get things moving and grooving on a Monday. I used a stash of patterned papers I had to create an earthy themed color palette with the coffee cup. The stamp set is "Coffee Helps" from Verve. I stamped the smaller mug and die cut it with the coordinating die cut and then colored it in with various Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment in "Schoolhouse Red" ink from Simon Says Stamp.
A few challenges to share this card with today:
1. The Ribbon Girls: Anything Goes with Ribbon
2. Stamping Sensation: Anything Goes with Stamp as focal point
3. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Anything Goes
4. HeARTful Stamping Challenge: Anything Goes
5. Addicted to stamps: Stamped image and sentiment.
Short and sweet post for me today; but I hope you like what shared today with you! Have a great day and I hope to see you again tomorrow!