I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. Thank you for visiting me again for another challenge! A couple of things to take care of before we get to the challenge:
1. Make sure you read this post from yesterday to and see if you were chosen as a top 3 winner from challenges 1 & 2. Right now, I just have a cute little badge for you to display on your blog. I hope to perhaps eventually get to a point where I can offer a little more for winning.
2. I will be making contacts regarding the Design Team at the end of this challenge. If you are interested in being on a DT for me, please put DT next to your name with your submission. If you have already done this with challenges 1 & 2, then I've already made a note of it and will be in touch with you soon.
Ok! Ready for a new challenge?! Since this is challenge #3 and I happen to love the number 3 since I have 3 beautiful children, I thought we would focus on that for this challenge: Put 3 of something...anything on your creation this week: 3 flowers, 3 brads, 3 buttons, 3 patterned papers, 3 images...you get the idea.
I decided to just be simple with my card today; and I chose to use 3 flowers along the bottom of my card and a simple sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I don't really have a lot to say about this card. It all came together pretty much the way it looks!
A few other challenges for this card as well:
1. Addicted to Stamps and More Clean and Simple
2. Crafting by Design: Anything Goes
3. The Crafty Addicts: Anything Goes
4. Aud Sentiments: Anything Goes (plus a sentiment)
5. Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes