I will be the first to admit that I am a Pinterest addict. I love it, I think it is such a
I loved the clean crisp design of this card and simple sentiment. I decided to use Fine Linen from Papertrey Ink as my card base; and instead of circles, I chose to do squares using pattern papers from American Crafts.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I stamped it in Bermuda Bay ink by Stampin Up and added two antique copper brads. At this point, I do have to take a moment to apologize for my less then stellar photograph of my card. I'm just not a great picture taker...
I did find a couple of challenges to play along with as well.
2. Creative Creations: Anything Goes
3. Make it Monday: Anything Goes
4. Paper Playtime: Pattern Paper
5. Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Anything Goes
6. Through the Craft room Door: Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting with me. Until tomorrow...